We do the research.So you don’t have to.
The best emerging growth stocks.
Original reports. Trade alerts. Right to your inbox.
Why Smallcap Discoveries
Get full access to our personal portfolios. Track our every move in real-time. Know the premier growth stocks better than anyone.
Level the playing field against the pros. Be part of exclusive management interviews and webinars. Get the edge you need to win in the smallcap space.
Join our network and subscriber-only forum. Meet thousands of other investors. Join our quest to find stocks with life-changing returns.
Past Winners We keep it simple and stay laser-focused on 2 things:
1) Revenue and earnings growth
2) Positive cash flows
Here are just a few of the winners this strategy produced for us recently:
• Biosyent licenses and markets specialty pharmaceutical products in Canada
• They stick to proven, approved drugs and risk no money trying to create their own.
• We first got into Biosyent at $1.20 in May 2013 after we became convinced the CEO was top-notch and could grow the business 50+% per year.
• The company delivered quarter after quarter and became a “must own” for small-cap funds in Canada.
• The stock has risen over 500% from our original purchase and the business shows no signs of slowing down
Biosyent’s chart really is a thing of beauty.
Covalon Technolgies (COV.V)
• Covalon makes anti-bacterial wound care products, such as films for the skin and IV coatings
• The company’s products provide a comfortable covering for the patient and help prevent infections while they receive care.
• We thought Covalon might be toast in August 2013 with the stock at $.14 and the company running out of cash – until they delivered a blow-out quarter of $0.03 per share in earnings and we saw insiders buy a big chunk of the stock.
• We began buying at $.15 and just two months later, Covalon announced a major licensing deal with Molnycke, the $3B leader in the wound care space.
• COV’s growth has been impressive until hitting a snag these last few quarters — the stock is down, but still up over 500% from our original purchase price.
Who We Are
A former broker and serial entrepreneur, Paul has been profiting in the smallcap space for over two decades. His relentless focus on growing, profitable smallcaps has uncovered some of Canada’s biggest winners in the last few years. Paul started Smallcap Discoveries to share his ideas and help retail investors reach their investing potential.
Brandon is a prolific writer and investor. He’s been covering and profiting in the smallcap space since 2012. Paul and Brandon teamed up to bring the world the best original research, on-the-ground due diligence, and educational content in the smallcap space.
A key part of our strategy is to keep the pipeline full of undiscovered companies that meet our criteria. In March of last year, we released a “Top 10 under 10” list to our subscribers. The idea was to find the top 10 com…
April 18, 2017hilary reports,Stocks
We wrote this case study on Pioneering Technologies for our good friends over at the Espace Microcaps Blog. Today we are telling the story of how we found it — and how it became our second biggest winner ever. Enjoy.
April 4, 2017dj reports,Stocks
Back in February, we did something we had never done before with Smallcap Discoveries. We released a Top 10 list of stocks on our watch list. These were companies we still had work to do on – but we wanted to invite subscri…
June 21, 2016Paul Andreola reports